I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas gift.So I am here to warn anyone to never accept anything from a woman named Nancy Kree.

Its the name they went by to scam me with a shiba inu puppy. The number that went along with it is 4343218401 dont bother trying to call it because it is a google recording. They scam includes the " pet transport" number as 3012466121. Although Pet transport sevices is a real company these people are frauds.

The email was completely different.I am attaching a picture of the puppy they advertised.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pet Transport Service and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pet Transport Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Pet Transport Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pet Transport Service?

Comments

Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States #1229728

Same here with the same name but I didn't buy her scam. Number she is using now is 254-307-0553