Pawtucket, Rhode Island

I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas gift.So I am here to warn anyone to never accept anything from a woman named Nancy Kree.

Its the name they went by to scam me with a shiba inu puppy. The number that went along with it is 4343218401 dont bother trying to call it because it is a google recording. They scam includes the " pet transport" number as 3012466121. Although Pet transport sevices is a real company these people are frauds.

The email was completely different.I am attaching a picture of the puppy they advertised.

Had an Experience with Pet Transport Service?

Comments

Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States #1229728

Same here with the same name but I didn't buy her scam. Number she is using now is 254-307-0553

Custom K9 Services - Bad business Custom K9 Services "Ok I found custom k-9 services on Facebook where they look like rock stars with no bad review's. That should of been my first warning sign. So I get two..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience Bluepearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Beaux Art Kennels - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Kennels "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more